Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

What's in my bathroom compartment

Today I want to show you what's in my bathroom compartment!
I share my bathroom with my little brother so that's why you only see half of the cupboard.
There's also another closet where I can stuff my make-up and so on, but you can't notice on the pictures.

The whole cupboard

Let's go from bottom to top!



























This is where I store all my products which I use in my daily morning and evening routine.
You're probably wondering what I am hiding in the little drawers, well this is - in my opinion - the best, the cleverest and least space-using way to storage your earrings and rings! I found these in Action, but only readers from the Netherlands and Belgium will know which store I mean ...


On the right side you can see my skin care products like the face wash and day cream from Vichy. I haven't used these products until three days ago , as you can notice, so it's a little bit hard to comment on their working. But I can tell that my first impression is rather good! It feels really gentle to my skin while other (maybe cheaper?) products can feel harming and they make your face look red.
The face wash smells very good, but the day cream not really. I see it as a good think that they didn't used perfumes which could irritate your skin.
When I pick out a new deodorant, I always choose one who doesn't have an overwhelming smell which gives you headaches. Dove is perfect for me! Oh and rollers are better for the environment!!


Let's go up!


On the right you can see a body splash from Hollister which smells sweet so it's more a summer product. The pink tube from l' Oréal is actually a face wash, but I coincidentally discovered that it's an amazing shaving cream! So I always put that on my legs if they need to be de-haired.
The hair serum is also from Action and is great! I almost use it every time after a shower or bath. The other 2 things are my lens products.



My perfumes are in the pink basket. Miss Dior Chérie is actually a deodorant, but I also use it as perfume. Parisienne from Yves Saint Laurent  is my going-out perfume because it's a little bit 'heavier', but sometimes I wear it to school too. My daily perfume is a limited edition from Nina Rici. If you look closely, there's also a roller perfume from Zara which I take with me in my handbag.

We reach the top!


My body lotions se trouvent on top! I have one from Hollister (same as the body splash!), Victoria's Secret (smells heavenly good) and H&M which I can't use because my brother thinks it smells really bad.
The pink basket isn't that interesting as you can see, it's where I store things like a new tooth brush.


That's it!
I hope you like this kind of post (feedback is welcome haha) ...




4 comments:

Rosie said...

Leuke post! Ik vind het knap hoe je alles zo netjes houdt haha ik heb er altijd een zooitje van :p!

Als je het leuk vind, ik organiseer vandaag een linkparty op mijn blog. Dit houdt in dat je reclame mag maken voor 3 van je leukste artikelen van afgelopen week inclusief een foto en een link naar jouw blog! Tof toch :)!? Zou het leuk vinden als je mee zou doen!

Liefs van Rosie

Xaviera said...

Ik vind het altijd erg leuk om te zien hoe anderen hun spulletjes hebben opgeborgen! Leuke post! :)

Kim said...

Lekker gezellig én overzichtelijk (wat wil je nog meer??) :D
Vind je header gewéldig!!
(kwam hier via life by Rosie en ga nu eerst je andere berichtjes lezen, altijd leuk om nieuwe blogs te ontdekken)

Eline said...

fijn geordend zeg! Ik gebruik ook altijd vichy normaderm, werkt goed!