Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Outfit | Cosy, warm, but dressy







YES GUYS!
Finally an outfit, feels damn good.
This outfit consists of some new things like the dress from 'Chicnova'.
Don't you just love the fabric? It's so cosy and warm, yet fashionable. That's what we want, girls!
The bag from Asos has been on my 'saved items' for ages, but is now finally mine.
The black beauties are from Massimo Dutti.

So the exams are over and that means that I can look forward to some things:
  • Celine is coming over for lunch and then we will go to the city with the others. Oh and she will teach me how to take the bus home from school, exciting.
  • There's a prom tomorrow which Emma and I, of course, will attend. And I'm really happy because my  best friend Gloria is going too! Normally she doesn't go to proms, but there's a first time for everything, right?
  • EXAMS ARE OVERRRR!!!
Do you have some fun things to do this week?
And do you like my new dress and bag hihi?




3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Lovely outfit (:

Eline said...

leuk tasje! En aaawh, wat een lieve kat :)
En wat fijn dat de examens voorbij zijn!

Elizabeth said...

Oeh, echt leuk kleedje! En jullie komen ook uit Belgiƫ toch? Zeg dan alsjeblieft niet dat die prom bal van nieuwenbosch was, want dan ga ik jaloers worden :p