Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

GOAL | Use my entire closet




I was cleaning my wardrobe some days ago and I noticed so many clothes I don't or rarely wear just because. I thought that it was time to change that and so I made several outfits so I will have worn almost all my winter clothes :).

Here are some other inspirational looks from lookbook, such a great site if you don't know what to wear in the morning!

Motelrocks Coat, Vintage Denim Shirt, H&M Shorts, Missguided Boots, Merrin & Gussy Necklace Kristine's Collection Skirt

Denim Shirt, Scarf, Boots Acne Knitted Sweater, H&M Skirt, Deichmann Shoes

I hope to make a lot of outfitposts next week, when my exams are over :)!

xxx,
Marie

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Lovely outfits (:

MySuperSweetLife said...

Wat een leuke outfits, vooral die spijkerblouse is leuk! Wat heb jij een leuke blog, ik ben je meteen gaan volgen met bloglovin. Hopelijk neem je ook eens een kijkje op mijn blog!
Liefs

Eline said...

die eerste jas is geweldig!