Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Paris | Day 2

After our yummie (sarcasm) breakfast in our lovely (even more sarcasm) hotel, we went for our second walk!

Marie (me) & Emma

Kaat, Marie, Laura, Sarah, Emma 
Marie & Gloria

Jeffrey & Marie

Charlotte & Marie

Emma & Emma

Marie & Anne-Laure, totally exhausted from our climb! We took the stairs ;)

On the Eifel Tower, it was great, I'm so happy I went on the tower!
I love this cool effect on my new camera!

Birgit, Julie, Marie, Sarah, Ellen & Charlotte
In the evening we went for dinner to Montmartre. The view with the sunset was absolutaly stunning!
It was a nice, but exhausting day :)

Part 3 is on your way!

xxx Marie
Follow Yeux De Princesses

4 comments:

Cherelle de Graaf said...

Thanks! Love the photos from Paris. X

S. said...

leuke foto's! parijs is zo geweldig (:

Eline said...

parijs lijkt me echt geweldig!
Leuke foto's!

Tess Atkinson said...

ooh I love Paris, so jealous! x