Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Favourite online shops

Follow Yeux De Princesses
I LOVE ONLINE SHOPS!
Not only for shopping, but also as an online catalogue and a source of inspiration. I simply love them! I made a top 5 list for you with my favourite e-shops and my favourite pieces! Maybe we could swap some ideas, so if you know great ones too, drop a comment!

The Classic one: ASOS
This is most probably not an unknown site to you!! It has got everything, and from low-priced to high-priced! Ultimate favourite, because there are no shipping costs and delivery is verrrrry fast!

Find it here

Find it here

The super trendy one: MINUSEY
I recently discovered this site and I'm so in love! The fact that almost everything is only available in one size, I think is a bonus! I love large and comfy clothes! There's only one small disadvantage, shoes are also one size only... Anybody experience with the shipping costs?

Find it here

Find it here

The one with the musthaves: I WANT THAT MUSTHAVE
A friend of mine discovered this site and send it to me... It was love at first sight when I saw the perfect  musthave look-a-likes! Also a bonus for me is that the site is .nl, which means it doesn't come from far :)

Find it here

Find it here

The best outlet: THE OUTNET
This is the outlet from the superknown Net-a-Porter! Of course you have to search a bit before finding something you might like! But this is completely normal for outlets! Worth the searching!

Find it here

Find it here

My favourite: CHICNOVA
I found this one by accident! It's awesome, you will find literally everything that passes in your mind! I found ultimate cashmere sweaters!!! Thousands and thousands of items... All so beautiful, I WANT THEM ALL :(

Find it here

Find it here

Which one is your favourite?
Emma XXXX

No comments: