Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Accessorize

In Italy I rediscovered Accessorize! I'm sure everyone knows this because they have shops all over the world. I remember loving it when I was little because everything was so sparky and shiny. It had been a long time since I went there for the last time. But when I entered the shop in Rome, I knew I wanted to   visit it more often. They literally have everything. And it's not suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper cheap which means the quality is not trashy :) :)

Get yours here 
Get yours here

Get the necklace here

Do you like it?
XXX Emma

3 comments:

MsAprilFish said...

Wauw, die eerste is prettyyyyy :)La sik deze zomer naar Barcelona ge, zal ik toch ook wel eens binnenhoppen!

Josephine said...

Oh WAUW, ik vind ze heel mooi!

Liese said...

Wauw, die 'love' armband is supercute!
Leuke blog (:
Liefs, Liese